If you are too lazy to ready, you can watch the video above!
I want to share with you 6 tips on how I had the best month in my business, and how this is possible for you too.
Before I delve in with actionable strategies, I want to define what I mean by “best month” in biz…
- I enjoyed LIFE – I got to really enjoy a 2 week vacation with NO calls scheduled so I can be present for my brother’s wedding and really connect with myself. This alone made last month the best month in business because I got to be present with the people I love, and be present with myself!
- My clients were still killing it, while I was away – Even though I was on vacation, my clients were still kicking ass in their business. One client had a 5-figure launch, another had a 50% conversion rate for her event, and some were hosting their own events and 1-day retreats.
- I had the highest cash month 🥰 – Even though I did have the highest cash month, what was more important is knowing my business was systematically working like a well oiled machine while I was on vacation. This showed me that I can have it all – a business I love, and time to be with loved ones…and you can too!
Please note, this was not an overnight success…
I’ve been in business for 2.5 years, and have gone through my fair share of trial and error.
To save you time and mistakes, I want to share with you 6 tips on how you can have both a profitable business AND be present with loved ones:
1. Stop following the gold shiny object syndrome 🔴
– I stopped comparing myself to others and looked at what really worked for me.
What didn’t work for me? Facebook Ads, 10k followers on Instagram, saying yes to every opportunity…
Question for you: Are you really looking at works for you in your business?
2. Create a system – I looked at the exact step-by-step journey of my client journey – how I’ve been able to convert someone in my audience to a soulmate client.
More specifically, I looked at MY step-by-step journey of what worked for me, and not what worked for someone else.
From that, I have been tweaking and improving in each step.
Question for you: Do you know your customer journey?
3. My current clients come first over new clients – I focused on what my current clients need, and asked for feedback to improve.
Even with my Aligned Action Mastermind retreat coming up at the end of this month, I did a survey asking my clients what’s their #1 goal for the retreat, and their #1 business challenge. From that, I’m creating an agenda to serve THEM.
Also, why is it important to focus on your current clients over new clients? Because it is easier to keep clients vs. finding new ones.
Question for you: Have you asked your current clients what their #1 goal is and their challenges are lately?
4. Delegate and Trust – While I was on vacation, I asked two of my mentors to be guest speakers. One was my sales coach and the other was my brand strategist.
The win? My clients loved the presentations and no one asked for money back cause I was gone. They were also inspired to take vacations on their own.
Question for you: If you want a vacation, who can you have as a guest speaker?
5. Invest – I have invested not only money, but my time and energy (more important resources). Not only have I hired career coaches, but also therapists and health coaches. I did this so I can create a sustainable business, and ensure I am living the lifestyle I want.
Question for you: Where do you need help? This can be personal or professional. Whatever issue you have, try talking to a friend who has overcome it so you know it’s possible for you too.
6. What is the legacy you want to leave behind? We don’t just build our career to make money, we bild it to create a legacy. I think about the legacy I want to levae behind that will last for generations. It makes it meaningful so that we know it’s more than the money.
Question for you: What is the legacy you want to leave behind?
As I’m closing this blog, my boyfriend and I are planning our next 2 week vacation later this week. I want you to know it is possible for you too.
In Service Always,
This is me and my boyfriend in Vietnam during our 2-week long trip