Listen and Follow on Your Favorite Platform:
Is it me? But where did summer go? The 1st month of the 4th quarter is practically done. And I’ve been hearing from all my clients and my own body — WE ARE TIRED.
I’ll be honest: I am burned out in a good way cause SO MANY opportunities have been coming.
There are so many that it’s been NECESSARY to navigate saying NO and establishing boundaries for self-care (aka taking breaks from humans) lol.
As we approach the holiday season, it is important to find a balance between work and personal life to avoid burnout.
How do we navigate the hustle around the holidays to achieve this?
Don’t worry, I got’chu! I have an early holiday present with this episode on how to sleigh the Q4 burnout so you can actually enjoy the holidays.
What We Cover in This Episode:
- How Q4 is a crucial sales quarter for many businesses and companies
- Why the holiday season makes it challenging to balance work and personal life
- Ways you can achieve a sustainable and productive quarter
- Professional and personal tips for a productive and happy holiday season
- Scheduling personal time, working on self-care, and managing family obligations
- Only set a maximum of 3 goals and seek support or accountability when needed
- Reflect on what isn’t working well in your life to gain clarity
- Understand the importance of finding the pathway to a more balanced life
If you would like to see how to work with me to create a more sustainable life where you can be more present with yourself and create your own checklist of success that’s not created by society and loved ones, then schedule a complimentary legacy business and career review at elainelou.com/call
Related Podcast Episodes to Listen to:
Amber Dugger – My Cash Flow Management Mentor
Evolved Finance – My Tax Accountant & Bookkeeper
Mr. Bear’s Budget Bangers – My spotify playlist when I want to reflect and journal
Where We Can Connect:
Apply to schedule a call to see if the Color Your Dreams Inner Circle is a good fit for you
Schedule a call with me
Join my weekly Color Your Dreams Newsletter
Follow the Podcast
Follow Me on Facebook
Follow Me on Instagram
Connect With Me on LinkedIn
Follow, Rate & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! If you are enjoying the show, I would appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. This is one of the best ways to support the show and it helps other Legacy Makers find it! Head over to Apple Podcasts to follow, rate and review now!