Listen and Follow on Your Favorite Platform:
According to the Federal Reserve, we have hit our highest inflation since 1982. *big collective sigh* That’s more than 40 years ago!
Time is wild, and so is this economy, so it was fitting to do a podcast on making money during times like these.
Side note: Anyone still feel like 1999 was just 5 years ago?
Because of inflation, it has affected consumer spending habits to be more conscious spenders.
And for you, maybe like me — I’m being more conscious of ALL my spending.
- I’ve been cutting off costs from both business and personal that are not necessarily. For example, I took out Netflix.
- At the same time, I’m making sure I pick and choose what trips are important for me to save up for.
- I’ve also noticed more people taking their time to decide to work with me.
What do I think about all this? I think it’s great!
This means all businesses NEED to focus on improving their client services and experience. Including me and my team!
For example, I’ve been updating my services to ensure that what we create for our clients makes better client results.
- I’ve been asking for feedback from current clients
- Recently, I invested in a new executive and leadership training program to become a better coach and consultant for my clients
I spoke with sales strategist Jamie Gulino Davis, my former mentor and friend, to navigate these economic changes. We explored effective sales strategies during these economic times.
With nearly two decades of experience in sales, leadership, and team management, Jamie has led companies to hit multi-million dollar revenues.
What We Cover in This Episode:
- Setting Yourself Apart from the Competition
- The Value of Providing Individualized Attention
- How I create and provide high touch points throughout my sales process to stand out
If you would like to see how to work with me to create a more sustainable life where you can be more present with yourself and create your checklist of success that’s not created by society and loved ones, then schedule a complimentary legacy business and career review at elainelou.com/call
Where We Can Connect:
Apply to schedule a call to see if the Color Your Dreams Inner Circle is a good fit for you
Schedule a call with me
Join my weekly Color Your Dreams Newsletter
Follow the Podcast
Follow Me on Facebook
Follow Me on Instagram
Connect With Me on LinkedIn
Follow, Rate & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! If you are enjoying the show, I would appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. This is one of the best ways to support the show and it helps other Legacy Makers find it! Head over to Apple Podcasts to follow, rate and review now!