Listen and Follow on Your Favorite Platform:
Two years ago, in episode nine, I shared why I decided to end my mastermind and simplify my business.
This episode was one of my top-rated podcast episodes where I shared how I was managing:
- 5 different services
- Did 1-2 events per month
- Ultimately burned out
Here we are 2 years later, and I’m bringing back the mastermind (but different AND better).
Last month, all of January, I dedicated time to deleting and simplifying more of my business and, more importantly, figuring out how I can ensure BETTER client results.
The big news?
I’m bringing my mastermind back but BETTER on all accounts:
- By inviting both business owners AND executive career leaders who are women of color and allies
- Adding a sales, marketing, AND systems/operations audit with a 12-month recommendation for business owners
- Adding a life and career audit with 360-degree feedback for executive career leaders
- Limiting myself to 24 clients at one time to ensure client results and focus
Here’s a secret: I’ve been quietly testing this comeback for the last 6 months. While it might seem new, it’s been part of my business under the radar.
In my latest podcast episode, I share all the behind-the-scenes of WHY I’m bringing back my mastermind with my team member, Monica Schrock.
What We Cover in This Episode:
- What’s different about my Business & Career Mastermind, and how it’s different from before
- How I used intuition AND data by analyzing 3 years of P&L reports to create an intentional annual plan
- How before I create anything new, I ask AND integrate feedback from my clients
If you would like to see how to work with me to create a more sustainable life where you can be more present with yourself and create your own checklist of success that’s not created by society and loved ones, then schedule a complimentary legacy business and career review at elainelou.com/call
Related Podcast Episodes
Where We Can Connect:
Apply to schedule a call to see if the Color Your Dreams Inner Circle is a good fit for you
Schedule a call with me
Join my bi-weekly Business & Career Diaries
Follow the Podcast
Follow Me on Facebook
Follow Me on Instagram
Connect With Me on LinkedIn
Follow, Rate & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following the podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to follow today so you don’t miss any future episodes! If you are enjoying the show, I would appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. This is one of the best ways to support the show and it helps other Legacy Makers find it! Head over to Apple Podcasts to follow, rate and review now!